EEA slovak-Norwegian cultural matching
We present a new EEA project, Slovak-Norwegian Cultural Matching, in cooperation with our new partner CIKE. The project runs from January to July 2022.
The COVID pandemic has shown us that we don’t live solely in physical spaces but also in digital ones. A series of six online events/workshops/debates will be held. People from the cultural and creative industries, experts and artists from Slovakia and Norway will explore how culture, aesthetics, and creativity can improve citizen participation in a “digital city”.
The topics of the online events will be:
1) Digital citizenship and participatory city making
2) Cultural policies supported by digital tools
3) A humanist approach to sustainable architecture
4) Interdisciplinary online lab on inclusive culture
5) Dance as a driver of inclusion
6) Final networking lab
We will also organize additional online events for the panelists to become acquainted, present their projects in more depth and explore the possibilities for future cooperation.
The project is supported by the peoples of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA Grants and Norway Grants.